Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Must have skills
Job description for Procurement Officer at USAID LinkSME
- Conduct procurement processes including preparing and reviewing RFPs and RFQs, conducting bid analysis and evaluations, preparing source selection and other supporting documentation, preparing vendor contract, and reviewing contract deliverable.
- Ensure acceptable cost, quality, and timelines are established with vendors.
- Identify, evaluate, and select vendors. Maintain a vendor database and track vendor usage, quality, and responsiveness.
- Coordinate closely with Office and Procurement Manager and Event Team on event management, workshop logistics and post-event clearance documentations.
- Maintain and manage all program procurement hard and soft files.
- Provide input related to project procurement for expense tracking purpose.
- Provide procurement procedures and policy guidance and interpretation for program staff who are involved in the procurement or vendor identification processes.
- Travel regionally as required.
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor to meet project objectives.
- BA or Master’s degree in relevant field.
- 10 to 15 years of experience working in a procurement and/or accounting capacity.
- Demonstrated experience with USAID procurement and contract compliance.
- Demonstrated management, integrity, and proven organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Maturity, professionalism, and positive attitude.
- Fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese and English required.