Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Assist in execution of digital marketing campaigns across web, app, search, display and social advertising to drive conversions on the portal
- Manage weekly metrics reporting across digital channels
- Support the team on end-to-end process of campaign creation
- Continually review campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimise overall spend and performance
- Keep updated on the latest trends and insights and keep abreast of new social media or web technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Assist in developing new campaigns
- Assist in other ad hoc tasks as required
- Able to commit at least 3 months (immediate)
- Familiar in Google and Facebook Marketing products is an advantage
- Familiar with performance marketing ad platforms is an advantage
- Good analytical skills, detail-oriented and a keen eye for data.
- Problem solver in a multi-tasking, fast-paced business environment.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.