Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Part-Time Data Science Instructor, Associate Bitlabs
- Assist lead instructor in conducting workshop as teaching assistant. Responsible in tracking attendance, ensuring logistics and preparation, and solving technical problems
- Responsible in answering online mentor support service for students in answering technical data-science related questions
- Maintain class management system for student assignment grading together with lead instructor
- Contribute in developing and improving Bitlabs educational content in data science and pedagogical experience
- Preferable Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or Information Technology
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Have a calling or passion for teaching. You are aware of creating engaging learning environment, drafting evaluation sheet, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience in leveraging these tools is a big plus: Tableau, PySpark, RapidMiner, etc.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits