This job post is managed by
Job description for Part-Time Bahasa Indonesia and English Teacher (Ages 5-10) at Bali Earth School
- Plan and deliver engaging and age-appropriate Bahasa Indonesia and English language lessons for kids aged 5-10.
- Create a positive and interactive classroom environment to foster language development
- Monitor and assess students progress and adapt teaching methods as needed
- Incorporate games, activities, and multimedia resources to make learning fun
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a holistic language learning experience.
- Maintain open communication with parents and provide feedback on children's progress
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field.
- Native or near-native proficiency in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Experience in teaching young learners is a strong advantage
- Patience, creativity, and a passion for teaching children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More