Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Operations Specialist (Based in Tuas) Procter & Gamble I'ntl Operations Sa Singapore Branch
- Execute the batch Making or Packing process according to production plan for the day
- Perform machine start-up and shut-down
- Maintain operation run through PLC
- Maintain raw material inventory for operations
- Maintain batch process records
- Accountable for the daily production output
- Upkeep safety and quality standards in the plant
- Own relevant Standard-Operating Procedures (SOP) for your system/equipment
- Contribute actively to the plant’s efforts in eliminating losses
- Cleaning and 5S of the assigned area for the day.
- Take ownership of designated equipment
- Maintain equipment in base condition
- Develop clean, inspect, lubricate (CIL) standard and conduct equipment CIL as required
- Improve equipment/processes through Autonomous Maintenance (AM).
- Take ownership of designated systems
- Deploy, maintain and improve team level Run-to-Target Daily Management System (RTT DMS)
- Conduct regular health checks at team level for the systems you own.
- Willing to work in Tuas area
- Willing to work on 9-hr rotating shifts (morning & afternoon shifts)
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events