This job post is managed by
Job description for Operations Associate (Batam Office) at Glints
- Conducting regular and well-timed interactions with Hubbers throughout their employment to address concerns, providing support, and maintain open lines of communication.
- Ensuring that meetings are well-documented and shared with the sales team to close feedback loop to clients.
- Proactively and promptly resolving inbound and outbound issues raised by both clients and Hubbers, ensuring efficient and satisfactory resolutions to enhance their experience.
- Striving to create a overall positive environment for hubbers, where trust is established so that we are able to understand hubbers' needs, provide an avenue for complaints/feedback, and resolve issues for hubbers.
- Escalating negative feedback or issues timely to managers
- Coordinate and support Hubbers' annual performance reviews.
- Ensure timely evaluation timelines, provide necessary resources and guidelines, and ensure a smooth review process
- Conduct well-timed community events for hubbers across ID that span across Sports day, L&D and virtual engagements in an attempt to better retain Hubbers and keep morale high.
- Success of such events and feedback from hubbers should also be shared to demand team to enable them to better engage clients
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: You will have the chance to work with a lot of different divisions in Glints and also cross-country divisions
- Building Relations: You will meet a lot of hubbers from many different companies and you will have the chance to build good relations with them.
- Key Individual Contributor: You will get to contribute a lot in managing the retention rate through the good experience provided for the hubbers that you manage.
- International exposure: working with team members coming from different SEA countries.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in HR industry or Customer Service industry.
- A good and confident communicator, proactive person, and have good energy level to serve customers
- Fast-paced worker, able to handle ambiguity and changes
- Ability to deep-analyze existing issues and find the most efficient solution according to issue categories
- Ability to keep track of collected data or documentations with great accuracy
- Ability to operate basic data processing tools (spreadsheets, excel, etc) and willing or has some exposure on utilise HRMS, payroll software, and relevant tools to manage Hubber data and streamline processes efficiently
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More