Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Operational Manger at 8 Degree Projects
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the gym and effectively implement studio policies and procedures.
- Work with vendors to ensure all facilities, maintenance, equipment, and supply needs are met.
- Coordination of the team of coaches and coordinating changes in gyms schedule.
- Supervision and management of front desk team to ensure our Soma standards are being met.
- Creating and continuously monitoring class and staff schedules. Participate in regular meetings with the gym’s operations team and collaborate with leadership to advance company objectives.
- Welcome all visitors according to our Customer Service standards; answers all customer facing communications promptly and courteously.
- Provides excellent customer service and resolve member feedback or concerns in a professional and timely fashion.
- Ensure the delivery of a quality customer service and fitness experience consistent with Soma standards.
- Ensure students find appropriate classes attuned to their goals, preferences, and fitness level.
- Ability to educate customers on the Soma brand, sell membership services, and onboard new members through our process.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of our products, services, and programs
- Effectively markets and sell our products via telephone, community events, in gyms tours, etc.
- Execute local initiatives and marketing strategies to our target audiences for optimal lead conversions.
- Foster relationships with local health, fitness, and wellness communities as well as key influencers and strategic partners.
- Ability to be our ambassador and maintain a high level of customer service through regular customer engagement.
- Learn and operate our POS system effectively and efficiently.
- Analyze POS reports including sales, utilization, retention, expenses, and payroll alongside the GM.
- Manage inventory, general bookkeeping, and data entry.
- Ensure quality control of Soma services, products, and goods