Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Operational & Vendor Management Pt. Trawlbens Teknologi Anak Indonesia
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
- Continually monitoring sales trends to determine which products are more popular than others.
- Implementing vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
- Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve them.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Proven experience working as a Vendor Manager.
- The ability to travel for work.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.