Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Office Administrator at Binance Vietnam
- Assist and support in the initial set up of our local organisation from a very early stage.
- Provide administrative support for all BUs including managing office suppliers, catering, meeting scheduling, travel bookings, courier logistics and other operational tasks.
- Coordination of employee events and activities, including annual dinner, team buildings, anniversary celebrations.
- Support office renovation and relocation as well as premise maintenance.
- Enhance and optimise corporate policies and proceedings.
- Manage budget planning, expense vendor management, purchasing and fixed asset management.
- Coordinate with Global HR and Admin teams to implement global strategies and tailor them to local needs.
- Partner with and support tasks from the local regional director.
- Be the on-the-ground expert for local knowledge and current affairs.
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years experience in office management or administration.
- Fluent English. Knowledge of Malay and/or Chinese are beneficial.
- Experienced with policy design, communication and process improvement.
- Prior experience in procurement or HR is a plus.
- Well organised, accountable with an attention to detail, hardworking and a quick learner.
- Can-do attitude, open-minded and approachable personality for understanding and supporting employees' needs.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks under pressure.
- Must be based in Malaysia
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire