Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Manage and deliver project from IT infrastructure perspective
- Adopting client standard to be implemented. ask information, guidance and assistance as necessary
- Improving current technology adoption, to be assessed with the best practice and recent technology.
- Ensuring all of component network & network security availability
- Responsible for the process of implementation and integration network systems / infrastructure and administrative system
- Provide appropriate solutions to the problem that occur
- Maintaining and monitoring a high level of uptime on the network systems and network security
- Coordinating with the vendor or partner
- Having professional certification Min ACCP Certification, Expert Certification would be advantage (ACCX)
- Experience as Network security Engineer.
- Experience in Aruba ClearPass (NAC) is advantage
- Knowledge of routing protocol : static & dynamic
- Good LAN/WAN/WIFI knowledge and experience of TCP / IP protocol
- Experience in major networking infrastructure component
- Experience in major network security component