Must have skills
Job description for Network Operational Center (NOC) - JAKARTA at GreenBox Data Center
- Carrying out monitoring operations, servicing servers, network and telecommunication equipment in data centers and other organizations.
- Monitor data center infrastructure, servers, and computer networks for issues from a centralized location.
- When a system encounters any snag, the NOC technicians have to troubleshoot by sorting out issues and making it function properly. Based on the level of complexity, organizations hire them at different levels so that technicians perform the respective tasks on time.
- NOC operations should be able to provide excellent customer service by resolving issues promptly.
- Specialists keep learning and continuously update the internal knowledge base with new solutions for support. They comply with an organization’s conventional guidelines, policies, and processes.
- Technicians need to monitor breaches of service level agreements (SLAs). They update the clients, vendors or third-party providers on events progress.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in NOC or Helpdesk
- Must possess Associate Degree
- Able to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Have knowledge about basic networking
- Familiar with Monitoring Tools
- Familiar with Excel
- Willing to work with under pressure
- Willing to work shifting