Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Network and System Engineer at eVantage Technology Pte Ltd
As a Network & Systems Engineer, you will be representing the company to deliver quality support and service to our client by troubleshooting and resolving their issues. You will also be regarded as a knowledgeable escalation point for complex technical issues within the engineering team.
- Point of escalation for complex technical issues – remotely or onsite at the clients’ premise; and demonstrate ownership through resolution
- Own the relationship with some of our larger clients and VIPs – be their primary point of contact for technical issues
- Participate in the planning and the implementation of IT solutions for our clients – ranging from cloud deployments, new servers to deploying network infrastructure
- Work with engineering team and lead in the planning and implementation of IT systems and infrastructure projects and ensuring quality of work
- Contribute in pre-sales activities that will require technical input and assessment
- Guide and mentor other junior engineers on their path of development
- Ensure proper and timely documentation of tasks carried out and update of our internal knowledge base
Abilities, Skills and Knowledge (ASKs)
To be successful in this role, the candidate should possess the following ASK:
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Outstanding customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Good command of English
- Possess strong leading and/or mentoring skills
- Strong technical hands-on skills
- Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting experience (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless set up and VPN)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills of end user equipment (e.g. Windows and Mac systems)
- Good knowledge in SCCM, Linux, AWS and Azure
- Min. 3 years of relevant working experience
- Willing to work after office hours if required
- Prior experience of leading and/or mentoring a team of engineers is highly desirable
- Possession of Microsoft MCSA, MCSE (Messaging) and CCNA certification is an advantage
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
Office address1 Sims Lane, #04-10