- Prepare teaching materials and deliver lessons as assigned by the Academic Department.
- Adopt and utilize the teaching methods proposed by the Academic Department to provide high quality language classes.
- Conduct a variety of extra learning activities to help our students improve their speaking skills.
- Cooperate with other colleagues to monitor and ensure a 100% English environment.
- Track the students’ learning progress and help them with possible solutions when necessary.
- Support with grading student writing’ assignments and checking speaking level for new registers.
- Other possible tasks.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in the field of English education. Experience teaching university aged students/young adults is a plus.
- Be able to teach both Communication and Business English.
- Strong preference for native English speakers (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa)
- Hold a bachelor degree in English education or other suitable field.
- Teaching certificates (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL…)
- Visa or passport, or personal ID and a color portrait attached on the CV.
- Passion for teaching and willingness to help all students, especially those who have struggled with learning English.
- Positive working attitude and long-term commitment to the job.
- Able to approach students in a kind and friendly manner.
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Desire to build a personal career in the education field.
- Salary: Attractive, to be discussed in interview
- Training and ongoing support program.
- Company trip and team building activities.
- A friendly, dynamic and creative working environment.
- Clear career path to help members get promoted.
195 Global is a licensed and ICEF certified education agency located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Run by Jack Zissler from the United States, 195 Global has over 500 school partners all over the world (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Germany, Poland, Finland) and has sent over 1,000 students from Vietnam to study abroad.
The Company has a very high student visa success rate based on a clear understanding of the regulations for visas in each country and is the trusted source for education advice and assistance by local parents due to our ethical standards and the high scholarships we obtain for our students. We also run intensive IELTS and English conversation classes taught by experienced foreign teachers to prepare students for studying abroad.
Finally, we partner with selected global education institutions to serve as a holistic, in-country marketing partner to boost student recruitment successfully. This is done via collateral production, social media marketing and branding, key events for students and parents, high school visits, and content distribution and usage of our language school for online program study, testing, and piloting of future methods of learning.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.