Job description for Multimedia Intern at Djoin
Create onboarding guidelines/tutorials and training for sales and customer service teams
• Fresh graduate or student min in semester 6 from a reputable university majoring in Broadcast, Design Communication Visual, Marketing Communication, and similar educational background.
• Ensure final video and animation are visually appealing and on-brand
• You have a natural eye for design and colour and design imaginative content that effectively resonates with their audience.
• Understand the process of creative from scratch into video output.
• Accustomed to using a camcorder, smartphone, and broadcast tools for production.
• Developing various types of creative content for events, advertisements, social media, and more.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Starting from a software provider former company (Solusi Sakti) for an ecosystem of micro-financial institutions in Bali to become a Technology Enabler that provides holistic solutions that go beyond technology through our new identity called “Djoin”
Office addressJl. Bypass Ngurah Rai No.439, Sesetan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali