Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Motion Graphic Designer Altea Care (pt Sehat Digital Nusantara)
- Create motion design in line with the creative direction that inspires, informs, or captivates viewers.
- Create rough and final cuts and perform all editing work including inserting graphics, music, sound effects, basic animation
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Prepare design plan, timeline, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Present storyboards and raw designs to stakeholders
- 1-3 years of experience in video or animation production at tech industry or advertising agency
- Proven work experience in motion graphics and video editing. All applicants should be able to show their portfolio in the application
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a reel and online portfolio showcasing numerous examples of current up-to-date work
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, motion effects and computer-generated animation, timing, continuity, and compositing
- A creative storyteller with solid teamwork and presentation abilities
- Possess both technical and artistic expertise to deliver videos that spark joy
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits