Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Developing mobile applications for iOS.
- Develop a new project from scratch or continue an existing one.
- Working closely with UI/UX designers to build a great user interface.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Translate design and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Debugging and making sure the program is free of bugs.
- Able to communicate and coordinate with the team.
- Work closely with other Developer teams.