- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
1. Good Knowledge of RESTFul APIs.
2. Experienced in using remote data sources, third party libraries, API’s, and web services
3. Experienced in more than 2 projects which use Kotlin.
4. Good Knowledge of Best Practices on Android.
5. Experienced in publishing Apps on Google Play Store.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.