Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Mobile App Developer (Android/iOS) yors
What You Will Learn
- Build mobile app features with the high-quality standard to help users get the best experiences.
- Research and solve software engineering problems using technologies.
- Maintain and optimize existing software to better quality and scalability.
- Perform unit testing.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in any programming language
- Minimum 6 months of experience using ReactJS or any other native programming language
- Experience working on a mobile-app-based project