Seeking an independent, highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Merchant Success Executive/Manager.
To strategize, develop and execute a merchant acquisition plan in line with company’s short and medium term targets.
· From your very first day, you will only have the mission to scale the merchant base of ULO.
· You will hold the key to how this should and can be done, while being fully responsible to success and failures of your strategies and plans.
· Be exposed to high-level business strategy, SEO, Paid Ads, EDMs, Operational Strategy, Market Analysis, Competitor Analysis, Strategic Partnerships and much more. Working together with a highly experienced founding team.
· No worries about a lack of experience. We value attitude more than experience.
The ideal candidate:
· Singaporean or Singapore PR
· Able to communicate effectively in Mandarin due to the profile of merchants in the industry.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with people.
· Service oriented, sincere, and with the ability to empathize with merchants, in wanting to help them succeed through the adoption of ULO.
· Self-starter and motivated individual with can’t-is-not-an-option attitude. A creative problem-solver who’s not discouraged by failure or mistakes.
· An opportunity to be part of the process of building a successful business in a start-up environment.
· Competitive remuneration, which will include bonuses as a reward for achieving various agreed targets.
· Potential share vesting for candidates who are able to deliver exceptional performances and results at the end of work anniversaries.
ULO is the provider of a superior time-based solution platform that is user intuitive and cost effective for our merchant partners. We reinvent how lifestyle services are being consumed, so that more people will be able to enjoy quality services at a fraction of the price.
ULO is a startup incorporated in 2018, running the ULO Lifestyle mobile app within a close-knit team. The team has been living a nomadic lifestyle through the adoption of home-office and co-working spaces, partially due to the rise of COVID. Within the small team, there is friendship and professionalism, but you will be here to join the team in creating the corporate culture for the future.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.