Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Merchant Acquisition Sales Lead TokoTalk
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding digital sales revenue goals for the market
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting seller relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Deep understanding of markets, sellers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales.
- Communicate with sellers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities and develop promotional ideas and material.
- Continually track digital media metrics and KPIs to ensure growth.
- Conduct continuous research on the latest industry trends and consumer behavior analysis to develop new ideas for the market to generate further revenue.
- Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, customer buying patterns, and budgeting.
- Must have knowledge in media advertising, competitive strategies, product marketing, and product management.
- Experience 7 years in the same position
- Having e-commerce experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills both in oral and written
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from the plan, negotiation, and closing
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, lead and delegate
- Strong attention to details
- Good IT and CRM Knowledge
- Ability to understand the market Knowledge, monitoring, and result tracking which includes identify and solve seller issues
- Building Relationships