Job description for Mechanical Engineer at ANOTECH Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
· Support various assigned Mechanical packages in relation to the Project
· Assist in data sheets, specs submissions, to ensure that they are in accordance with the technical requirements and contracted guidelines
· These include rotating and static equipment packages
· Aid to liaise and interfaces with stakeholders for technical and commercial clarifications
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
· With demonstrated experience in mechanical packages or mechanical engineering knowledge, in marine, offshore, or related industry projects
· Minimum 5 years’ working experience
Report This Job
About the company
5001 - 10,000 employees
Anotech for ALTEN ANOTECH is a subsidiary of ALTEN Group founded in 2006 to provide specialty engineering services.
We are a global engineering & consulting company providing its services across Europe, Americas and Asia. Headquartered in Paris - France, ALTEN Group relies on its subsidiaries such as ANOTECH in Singapore to deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations with a global approach while maintaining an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
Created 30 years ago and present in more than 25 countries, ALTEN GROUP achieved sales of over 2 billion euros in 2020 and currently has 34,000 employees, 90% of whom are engineers.
ALTEN GROUP is represented in SINGAPORE by a 100%-owned subsidiary ANOTECH ENERGY SINGAPORE and now we are bringing the experience of our mother company ALTEN GROUP to SEA countries. We deliver the highest standard of services within product management, system engineering, and agile practices. Our major activities are within the fields of infrastructure & energy, life-sciences, IT & telecom, banking & insurance, and transportation
Please feel free to visit our website: www.anotech-energy.com or send your resume to [email protected]
Office address250 Tanjong Pagar Road, #05-02, St Andrew’s Centre, Singapore 088541