This job post is managed by
Job description for Mathematics Teacher A Level at Sekolah Pelita Bangsa
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cirebon, West Java.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Education, or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (written and oral) is mandatory.
- Required Skills: Computer, Classroom Management Skils
- Hard working, loyal and committed
- have been covid 19 vaccinated (full dose)
- Teach Mathematics and related subjects.
- Prepare daily and longer term lesson plans in accordance with curriculum guidelines
- Develop children's interests, abilities and coordination using creative activities
- Use computers to assist in lesson preparation, teaching and reporting
- Develop and maintain good working habits and discipline in classrooms
- Carry out administrative duties
- Supervise students during classes and at other times in the school day, including in the playground during breaks
- Attend staff meetings and other training and development sessions
- Take part in joint decision-making about educational issues
- Assess and evaluate students' progress in written and oral work
- Discuss students' progress and concerns with parents and administrators
- Assist and organise sporting activities, school concerts and excursions
- Prepare for and attend parent/teacher interviews and other functions
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More