To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Marketing Sales Coordinator at PT. Solusi Kartu Indonesia
- Plan and execute Marketing strategy (online campaigns and offline), including promotion, and promotional events, ensuring they align with the company's branding and objectives.
- Track, analyze and report the success Marketing (OKR & KPI)
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Effectively communicate with General Manager and other division to manage marketing goals
- Bachelor's degree in communication, business, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proficient in major digital marketing platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook-Tiktok Ads Manager.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Adobe (Photoshop. InDesign) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work starts from December 2023
- Wawancara dengan HR
- Wawancara dengan User (General Manager & Head of Marketing)
- Serah terima aset dan orientasi lapangan/ materi perusahaan
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More