Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Operations Specialist Toku
- Lead & database management: Ensure data cleanliness and quality in our CRM. Brainstorm and implement initiatives to accelerate the sales pipeline through lead generation, nurturing and sales enablement.
- Marketing automation: Set up, test and implement integrations and workflows to improve conversions, customer experience and tracking. Brainstorm new methods and tools to improve our processes.
- Marketing analytics: Ensure that tracking is set up properly across organic and paid channels for each campaign. Set up and optimise reports/dashboards to pull data from all marketing tools. Monitor and analyse marketing performance and work with the team to implement measures to optimise our campaigns and operations.
- Campaign Launches: Work with the rest of the marketing team to ensure campaign assets are tracked and launched in a coordinated manner across the tools you are responsible for, including email marketing.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in BA/BS and are passionate for Marketing.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a marketing operations role, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- You have experience working with CRMs (HubSpot preferred), the Google Marketing Suite (Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager)
- You have a track record of working & collaborating across teams, including Sales, to implement marketing initiatives.
- You are proud of your time management and prioritization skills. You can handle a lot of projects at one time.
- You are data oriented. You know what data points to capture to measure success of marketing campaigns and use data to make decisions in how you communicate with team members and end users.
- (Nice to have) You have experience in or an understanding of the customer engagement industry.
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits