Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Manager Saturday Kids
- Lead all aspects of strategic, operational and financial aspects of brand and product marketing.
- Develop the marketing strategy for Saturday Kids to grow the B2C and B2B business year-round (especially during non-holiday camp period).
- Set direction for audience segmentation, messaging/creative strategy, channel strategy as well as being responsible for how the brand is represented across all channels
- Identify and implement strategic marketing opportunities that will improve overall business results or efficiency
- Define goals and metrics to measure success and review performance on a regular basis.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns aimed at building brand awareness and driving uptake of B2C programs (such as holiday camps and weekly classes). Key marketing channels include (but not limited to) both digital (such as SEO, SEM, email/CRM, social, display, mobile) and offline marketing channels (e.g. events, press/print, outdoor, locations).
- Key steward of the end-to-end campaign management. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring that the overall camp/term classes are delivered smoothly, including all aspects of parent communications and customer service matters.
- Set KPIs for ongoing campaign performance monitoring, and provide direction to re-calibrate and test based on key campaign objectives (e.g. user acquisition, engagement, retention).
- Identify and build relationships with key partners, media and communities.
- Develop and foster strong direct customer and key opinion leader relationships including parent bloggers, educators and technologists.
- Develop and mentor team members based on pre-agreed Objectives and Key Results
- Support the Japan team where required on strategic planning and best practices
- Demonstrable experience/portfolio in the above areas (min. 3 years)
- Well-versed across all key marketing channels and tools, and ideally with subject expertise in product & brand marketing, and/or marketing analytics. Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to guide the team to make data-driven decisions.
- Has a creative flair for developing original and engaging campaigns
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with strong team management and organizational skills
- Japan market experience (good to have but not mandatory)
- Love for kids!
firstname.lastname@example.org the subject “Saturday Kids Marketing Manager” and we’ll get in touch.