Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Intern (Offline) PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Prepare documents for partnership opportunities and ensure the content is relevant.
- Participate in Cakap external events and prepare the necessities.
- Maintain a good relationship with new and existing partners.
- Communicate and build relationships with media, government, and other parties.
- Up-to-date with recent industry and market trends.
- Provide assistance in current marketing projects.
- Support the promotion of Cakap brand.
- In the midst of pursuing a diploma or degree in communication science, marketing, public relation, or equivalent.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- A deep understanding of company products and the partners’.
- Proficiency with Ms. Office.
- Attention to detail skills, results-oriented, eagerness to learn, outgoing personality, and multi-tasked skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and a good attitude.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.