Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description MARKETING EXECUTIVE Pati Group
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and marketing team on initiatives and campaigns.
- Assist with collection and analysis of marketing data to develop insights and help shape future marketing campaigns.
- Research and keep a pulse on industry trends for the collection of strong topic ideas to guide content creation.
- Assist with marketing material (email newsletters, website, social media assets and more) and tools (Klaviyo-Email Marketing, Shopify Plus, Gorgias,...) development.
- Manage relationships with design agencies or supporting our in-house design team.
- Ensure the visual identity of our company and its products is first class and consistent.
- Conduct social media campaigns across all platforms.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using statistical data when possible and suggest improvements.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with the Marketing Operation activities to increase the efficiency of the business.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field.
- Have experience in Facebook Ads or Google Ads.
- Advanced in both written and spoken English (Having English certification is a plus).
- Experienced in Graphic design and Video editor is a plus but not required.
- Open – minded, preferred candidates with international exposure.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and seamlessly move from one project to another.
- Ownership of responsibilities and tenacity to see the job through.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Professional, friendly and positive attitude with an assertive, proactive work style.
- Commercial awareness, for pricing and analysing data.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events