Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Executive TalentTribe Asia
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy.
- Create innovative content. We encourage you to be creative, but expect decisions to be backed up by data - not just intuition.
- Manage and update social media platforms. You should be experienced with the main platforms, and have dabbled in some of the more up and coming ones.
- Manage PPC campaigns, monitoring reports, ROI and KPIs.
- Deploma or Degree in Marketing or Communications or any related field.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Experience with Email marketing and thorough understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Good communication skill and writing skill
- Fluency in English
- Being creative
- Proactive team working
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events