Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Marketing - Campaign & Digital Performance at Luna Park Media
- Plan and execute all digital acquisition activities using ads platform including SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns, affiliate marketing, programmatic, etc;
- Develop creative design and engage content for all campaigns;
- Work on a budget to reach maximum KPI keeping the CPA at the optimum level;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Indonesian;
- Ideally, candidates should have a Bachelor degree and a few years of working experience in any area;
- Graduates with less experience also may apply;
- Highly motivated, strong driven, target-oriented, and tech-savvy;
- Creative, strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Team spirit, positive attitude, eagerness to learn and explore;
- Fast learner and can adapt to a fast-paced environment;
- Skilled in graphic design software will be preferred.
- Become part of a fun team and work with international colleagues;
- You will receive extensive training in online advertising, social media, digital marketing, and media buying;
- Learn about how internet business really works and how to optimize display banners, newsletters, and social media campaigns;
- An exciting job with great opportunities.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events