Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Supports senior partner manager and business development team in marketing planning work to secure new partnerships.
- Interacts on a day-to-day basis with representatives from key marketing partnerships.
- Supports development of marketing communications strategy and execution, from launch through sustainment and growth over time.
- Develops and executes marketing tactics including but not limited to integration of marketing into partners’ customer experiences, website ecommerce integration, content strategy, email marketing, direct mail, print, point of purchase, public relations, event marketing and social media.
- Helps with tracking, reporting and measurement of partner marketing efforts.
- Uses closed-loop marketing to make recommendations with solid data.
- Identifies and tests new opportunities to market LightStream via assigned partners to find new opportunities for growth.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing role and at least 1 year experience in online marketing.