Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Manager Audit (External Auditor) at Mazars Indonesia
- Leading audit team and to be in-charge of audit and assurance assignments for a wide range of large clients including multi-national and listed clients directly reporting to Partners.
- Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales, including conduct assignments exit meetings to present findings to client’s management (CFO, GD, Board, etc).
- Supervise and coach the audit team members for ensuring the work completed by team members are in accordance with the audit plan and our firm’s procedures.
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with.
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning.
- Act as a point of contact for both senior management and client, and responds to the needs of the client and staff.
- Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams. Build strong working relationships with clients.
- People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development, engaging high performing teams.
- Contribute to the preparation of staff training plan and conduct training sessions.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Qualified accountant – Ak/ACCA/CPA Australia, or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of relevant experiences in public accounting firm
- Demonstrated success in adapting a work environment of about 120 professional
- Team player
- Member in any relevant professional bodies
- Strong IFRS / PSAK/ Consolidation knowledge and experience
- Holds significant external audit experience managing a portfolio of clients and leading audit teams and a good technical expertise
- Open minded and eager to work in a multicultural environment, ability to adjust and learn quickly in a new environment (regulatory, tax, accounting).
- People management experience. Excellent communication and people management / development skills, Able to provide guidance to others and team player.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
- Ability to work hard to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure.