Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Legal Internship at PT. Folarium Innotek Indonesia
- Bachelor's Degree or undergraduate in Law.
- Have intern experience in a law firm is a plus.
- Understanding in Legal Administration, Litigation, Legal Advice, Legal Drafting and Legal Review.
- Understanding in management of company licensing.
- Able to work individually and in teams.
- Fast learner and fast thinker - able to solve problems on-the-go and adapt quickly.
- Has excellent communication (orally and writing) and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and Full commitment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Assist in drafting and reviewing agreements and any other operations-related legal documents.
- Coordinate with consultants, departments / agencies or third parties related to legal issues (notary, lawyer, department and consultant).
- Review, draft and negotiate other relevant financial institution or bank contracts including Requests for Proposals.
- Accompany, assist, find solutions to problems related to company law
- Undertake assignments as needed on various legal matters.
- Assist in conducting legal research on issues raised by other departments.
- Legal review and Drafting includes prepare agreement letters and related documents.
- Able to maintain the confidentially of the company.
- Other operational tasks related to the above.
- Willing to participate in an internship for 6 months.
- 3 months of unpaid probationary internship
- Paid internship for 3 months
- Opportunity to follow the career path after the internship period ends
- Flexible work hours