Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for Learning Facilitator (Remote) at Doyobi
- Facilitate learning in the metaverse
- Make the most of online teaching tools and platforms we use
- Create an engaging environment for students to learn essential skills online
- Manage chaos in a classroom and let students thrive at their own pace
- Embrace the chaos and facilitate the quests designed by the Doyobi team
- Step back and allow the students to engage with the learning experience, creating room for all students to share their voice, listen and learn how to manage inter-connected, complex situations mimicking real-life.
- Introduce various thinking strategies, as curated by Doyobi at appropriate times
- Promote the student's curiosity by asking open-ended questions and creating room for critical thinking.
- Observe and monitor individual and group dynamics to ensure a safe culture of learning and growth for the students
- Applicants should enjoy spending time with kids and have a deep interest in technology and education. Beyond that, here's what we expect from all our instructors:
- 2+ years of experience working with learners (young or old) on a part-time or full-time basis
- Commit to a complete cycle of a cohort - Each cohort runs over a period of 8 weeks - Minimum commitment of 3 hours per week
- Observe and share student progress and effectively communicate this progress to parents
- Be able to learn independently and quickly fill knowledge gaps, especially with regard to new technologies and platforms.
- Be comfortable with managing multiple online tools and platforms during a live class
- Participate in company briefings and provide feedback to contribute to product improvements