This job post is managed by
Job description for Kids Gym Coach at Membumi Playspace
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Education, English for Education or Psychology.
- Willing to work as a part timer.
- Hold at least 2 years of teaching experience in early childhood setting. Previously working in a school / gym classes setting would be advantageous
- Have warm and cheerful personality.
- Love to work with children, especially 6 months old to 6 years old
- Having a good knowledge of English (spoken and written) would be advantageous.
- Having a knowledge of some English nursery songs and rhymes
- Able to work on weekends.
- Willing to undergo continuous training
- Lead all levels of gym classes at Membumi Playspace responsibly and professionally.
- Present the session’s lesson cheerfully and professionally.
- Conduct classes in a timely manner
- Ensure classes running smoothly
- Ensure children's needs and safety during the sessions
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More