We are looking for a Key Account Executive / Manager with at least 3-5 years of Account Servicing experience. This position reports to the Sales Director. Successful candidates should be capable of interfacing with professionals at the highest organizational levels within the client base.
Duties can include:
· Creating and communicating a project plan, schedule, and budget
· Assessing and evaluating project success
· Client consultancy (email, WA, phone, video conferencing and face-to-face)
· campaign management and reporting
· constantly improving the processes and technology for our delivery of services
· Manage projects and clients
· Developing sales strategies, negotiating with partners, and training
· Recruit, develop, service, and grow relationships with corporate partners.
· Provide consultative selling, cross-selling, and upselling, in addition to maintain the highest level of customer experience.
· Monitoring the health of partners & their campaigns, keeping the Key Performance Indicators on track.
· Provide weekly report updates of sales, pipelines, leads, opportunities, and sales activity.
· Achievement of monthly/quarterly sales targets.
· Administrative duties, including the collation & submission of reports
· Prepare project documentation such as schedule, quotation, research, etc
· Ability to engage with all levels across the customers’ organizations including C-level executives; understand and identify customers’ needs through account planning.
· Generate leads and build healthy funnels to meet sales objectives.
· Engagement and cultivation of strong rapport with partners and vendors
· Gathering of market intelligence on new products, industry trends, competitive development, and constant evaluation of potential new product lines
· Only Singaporeans / PR need to apply
· Diploma/Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing/IT or equivalent
· Proficiency in MS Office skills, Project Management software
· Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience in a similar function in the IT industry
· Collaborative, Strong communication skills, Good Team player
· Problem solver, Attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize,Goal- and results-driven
· Simplify complex workflows
· Tech-savvy, Data-driven
· Project management (manage timeline, resources, and scope of work)
· Interest in international relationships and digital technology
· Demonstrates the ability to communicate, present, influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization and with clients.
· Passion to learn new product solution / technology.
· Experience in administrative work, customer and key account servicing is preferred
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good team player, Able to work in fast paced environment
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.