Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Pt Badr Interactive, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Pt Badr Interactive allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Job description for Junior Software Tester at Pt Badr Interactive
- Create scenario testing/acceptance test criteria for each project handled
- Manage trello every sprint throughout the project (user story, figma, acceptance test criteria, and provides notes on each story)
- Conduct manual testing based on the scenario testing/acceptance test criteria that have been made previously
- Documenting and communicating test results with the “Trello” tool (documentation of feedback/ bugs/ non-conformance findings)
- Create a “User Acceptance Test” (UAT) document at the end of the sprint project
- Make automatic test scripts in Postman for every project handled. (Script test response status, minimal identification of scenarios with the potential for repeated errors)
- Create a jmeter load test script for the project being handled (depending on the project based SPK
- Run and create reports on the results of the jmeter load test for the project being handled (depending on the project based SPK).
- Have a basic understanding of user stories and acceptance tests
- Knowing the basic understanding of data types in mysql (can distinguish string, text, integer, datetime data types)
- Knowing the difference between a positive test and a negative test
- Knowing the communication flow between front-end and backend
- Can create test scenarios
- Can manage trello during the project
- Can make acceptance test based on discussion with PM or development team
- Can do manual testing on websites (chrome, firefox, safari) and mobile (android, ios)
- Can use testing tools used by Badr Interactive (Postman, Swagger)
- Have good communication and coordination with the development team regarding application bug findings
- Can make automatic test scripts in Postman, minimally check response status and response time