Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior Back-end Developer Feedloop
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or bootcamps program preferred.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests