Job description for IT Support-Yogyakarta at Mindreach Consulting
IT Staff monitor and maintain computer systems and networks of an organization. Enabling them to install and configure computer systems, diagnose faults in hardware and software and provide solutions of technical problems and applications, either by phone or in person.
Responsible directly to the IT Manager & Assistant IT Manager
- Age maximum 30 years old.
- Minimum Senior High School Computer and Networks
- Proactive and innovative.
- Dare to face challenges.
- Learned with curious mind.
- Hard worker and detail oriented.
- Able to work in a team or individual.
- Able to critically think for all issues.
- Proficient in English.
- Eager to learn and be able to take constructive criticism.
- Open-minded and out of the boxer thinker.
- Demonstrate honest and ethical values.
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated.
- Willing to be placed in Yogyakarta.
Job Description :
- Receiving, prioritizing and completing requests for IT assistance for staff and clients.
- Installation, maintenance and provide daily support for both hardware & software.
- Researching & implementation of new processes, technologies, etc.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems.
- Make an IT stock inventory report.
- Follow written diagrams and instructions to correct errors or create a system.
- Providing IT goods if needed.
- Document and records the problems that occur in IT Support for future reference.
- Providing data / information needed for making regular department reports.
- Report warranty claim to vendors or suppliers if needed.
Work Hour(s) - Shifting :
Monday to Friday
- 08:00 - 17:00 (full day)
- 08:00 - 12:00 (half day)
- Open & Friendly working environment
- International Upper Management team with Open Door policy
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Mindreach has provided creative post production editing services for some of the largest E-commerce and fashion companies around the world. This includes companies in the world’s top 500 internet retailer list. We have grown from 5 initial employees to now over 300, which is a testament to our team’s resilience, hard work and future outlook.