Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for IT Project Manager at NBS (nusantara beta studio)
- Create a good communication channel with clients and partners.
- Able to gather project requirements.
- Plan and manage the project timelines.
- Manage the team to ensure the project objectives, timeline, and deadline are met.
- Manage the project risk, issues, problem and minimize the impact.
- Manage the team, working closely with the engineering team, designers, developer operations and business team.
- Able to create a biweekly report of projects, challenges, potential risk and target to management.
- Able to prepare the project documentation such as Docs BAST, BAUT, and UAT Form.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information System/Management, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Have a good ability in the language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least has 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Have experience using Jira, Trello, Gitlab or Kanban is an added value.
- Have experience as a Scrum Master is an added value.
- Have experience as a Product Manager is an added value.