As an IT Project Manager for Hashmicro, you will work as a bridge between clients and the development team, working as a driving force to enact digital change through Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems in companies across a wide variety of industries from education to manufacturing. We invite you to be part of a growing team fuelled by innovation, always willing to embrace change and feedback as we continuously expand our modular ERP portfolio to adapt to the changing needs of consumers in a fast-paced digital environment. The ideal candidate should have strong time management and communication skills, to ensure that client requirements are well-documented and clearly transmitted to developers, along with a willingness to adapt and learn from ongoing experiences as the occasion calls for it.
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions with clients
- Provide recommendations to clients on potential business process optimizations when called upon
- Create, update and maintain a variety of project controls that track the status of: individual projects or task orders, changes to projects or task orders, matters involving quality controls, and other aspects of the project(s) or task order(s);
- Write software/technical documentation for assigned ERP projects
- Actively communicate with development teams to ensure that client requirements are clearly translated into system functionalities
- Plan and prioritize tasks, ensuring that assigned projects are completed in a timely manner
- Establish, monitor, communicate and maintain project schedules
- Proactively identify risks associated with assigned projects, and facilitate solutions and preventive actions accordingly
- Assist in ensuring that all aspects of the project are compliant with all contract terms and legal requirements that govern the project and the community in which the project(s) takes place;
- Have a mindset focused on opportunities for growth and learning
- Willing to work overtime when required to meet important deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Proficient in written & spoken English
- Good time management ability
- Possess analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Entry Level Candidates are welcome to apply
Your application will have an increased chance to be considered if you have:
- Good knowledge of technology and systems
- A passion to work in the information technology sector
- A strong Interest in digital change, and business process transformation
- Prior project management / software development experience
- Previous leadership experience
- A background in Business / Computer science / Information Technology
HashMicro is a leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & software solutions provider that seeks to innovate efficient and effective technologies for businesses across industries, efficiently and effectively optimizing their day to day operations. With state-of-the-art solutions, we strive to test the boundaries of what is possible in a software, setting modern standards for workplace innovation and productivity.
Having operations across multiple countries and with years of experience, we have been delivering business software solutions to numerous customers in various Industries; with products ranging from ERP software, CRM, Warehouse Management, HRM, Business Analytics, and many more.
Our team consists of bright individuals whose passion and innovation has led us to develop the next generation solutions, ensuring top quality services, and bringing the best value for our end users.
We constantly seek passionate individuals to join our team, where we value your passion, desire to learn and grow, to join us to innovate and take on fresh challenges as a team.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.