Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for IT Project Manager at RebelWorks
- Responsible for the planning, arrangement, and motivation of the team in achieving high performance and quality work.
- Able to provide project results with outstanding business value to the user.
- Experienced in allocating resources and project priority management.
- Facilitate discussion and consensus between teams and clients.
- Manage and review programming team execution plans
- Contribute to team building, coaching, counseling, review, and job assessment.
- Build a detailed project plan and observe project progress and manage changes that occur whether the project scale, schedule, or cost.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in information technology project management.
- Overseas graduates are a plus
- Have a good experience and understanding of websites and programming applications on mobile.
- Have good oral and written english skills.
- Able to detect issues and risks that could potentially occur pro-actively, and provide solutions that can be implemented either directly / not to delay the work timeline, budget and business operations.
- Knowing programming capabilities is a plus.
- Being able to operate Project Management support applications such as Trello, Pivotal, and others is a plus.
- Experience running SCRUM and Agile is a plus.
- A team player
- Ability and willingness to learn and share among peers
- We hope you are a hard working, fun and responsible person!
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Family working environment with growth mindset
- Entrepreneurship opportunity to build your own startup
- Flexible work hours
- Team building events