This job post is managed by
Job description for IT Project Management Officer at PT. Mandiri International Technology
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Manage project's daily activity, including problem, risk, management, and manage all testing phases and test environments
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Minimum Bachelor Computer Science, Information Management, or other relevant fields
- Have experiences IT Project especially project related to banking, regulatory, compliance, risk and accounting
- Having knowledge in: Jira, Visio, MS. Project, Agile, Scrum
- Have good communication skills and can be reached in a team
- Able to work together with various other work units
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More