To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
This job post is managed by
Job description for IT Business Technology Improvement Specialist at PT. Borwita Indah
- Identify and propose technology solutions that can increase operational efficiency and company productivity
- Design and develop new systems or applications to support the business improvement goals of system implementation and integration
- Provide consultation to stakeholders (users) for proposed technology improvements
- Control and ensure the sustainability and reliability of the technology solutions implemented
- Provide training to users regarding the use of new systems or applications
- Maximum age 29 years
- Have a minimum of 3 - 4 years experience in the field of IT Analyst or IT Business Technology Improvement
- Minimum S1 with educational background in the field of Informatics Engineering Information Systems
- Mastering Data Base Management (DBM): SQL Server, Postgres SQL, My SQL with Advanced level (Minimum 810)
- Accustomed to using project management applications (Trello, Click up) and data flow applications (power designer)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and relationship-building skills.
- experience working in companies in the e-commerce/ TPL sector or/ handling the system related to the sales business process I-Own
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More