Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description ISG Analyst Intern AIA Singapore Pte Ltd
- Prepare and coordinate the MAS TRMG due diligence exercise.
- Creation and approval of TIM-IR
- Creation and approval of TIM-AP/RA
- Track the TPSA findings to ensure timely closure
- To provide and collect the KPIs for quarterly ORC reporting
- Prepare and coordinate the RCA exercise
- Follow up with respective action owner to ensure action item is closed
- Facilitate and coordinate periodic review and updates to: 1. Department and Corporate Business Continuity Documentation. 2. IT & Cloud Disaster Recovery Documentation and Cloud Disaster Recovery (“DR”) documentations
- Fresh Graduate or Final year student from IT/ Computer Science/related
- Min. GPA 3.00/4.00
- Good Communication skill in English
- Willing to relocate to Batam, able to work remotely during COVID*
- Willing to learn and explore deeper as an information security operations or governance analyst, project Administrator / Coordinator or similar role in a multinational IT environment
- Able to use Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, is expected in Microsoft Sharepoint will be advantageous.
- Good team leader/player with strong interpersonal skills. Willing to place the team's interest ahead in all situations.
- Strong integrity and discipline, work ethics, willing to take charge of own assignments
- For this role, you will work with personnel in AIA Singapore and AIA Group, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills to enable the completion of project tasks and commitments
- Able to deliver under tight deadlines