This job post is managed by
Job description for iOS Developer at PT K24 Indonesia
- at least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering
- Having minimal 3 years experience in IOS Development
- Deep understanding of iOS Native application development experience with Swift programming
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Having experience in Java or Flutter
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the IOS market Familiarity with OOP design principles
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with RESTful APIs and web services integration.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding how to work with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Having experience in release app in Apple App Store
- Having knowledge of Development and Maintenance Backend App
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Communicating to third parties regarding API integration
- Communicate to Developer Team regarding the source code and development of the application
- Establishing business relationships with third parties, especially in the IT sector
- Can be a bridge in explaining the process of coding, development, and source code to superiors abroad
- Be able to explain product development both internally and externally
- Be able to maintain and monitoring IOS apps reviews to detect areas for improvements.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More