Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
This job post is managed by
Job description for iOS Developer at PT Suitmedia Kreasi Indonesia
- You will develop high-quality iOS applications.
- Write clean & well-structured codes to build beautiful & robust iPhone/iPad applications
- Track code changes & collaborate with other developers using Git
- Communicate ideas, challenges, needs, progress in both written and verbal communication
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other majors with practical experiences
- Excellent logical skills and algorithmic thinking
- Proficient object-oriented programming skills using Swift, Objective-C, Java, or C++
- Experienced in developing native iOS application
- Passionate in mobile application development for all platforms (Android, iOS, hybrid)
- Mobile App Development – iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- Digital Marketing – social media, content marketing, influencer marketing, media monitoring
- Digital Advertising – search ads, display ads, video ads, media placement Clients:
- Automotive: Toyota, Lexus, Triumph, Kawasaki, Audi
- Banking: Muamalat, Mega Syariah, BRI
- Consumer: Nutricia, Unilever (Bango), Piattos
- Cosmetics: Erha, Wardah, Belia, Pigeon
- E-Commerce: Bukalapak, HijUp, Groupon
- Electronics: Lenovo, BlackBerry, Hewlett-Packard
- Finance: Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), KSEI, KPEI, Toyota Astra Finance
- Government: KSP, UKP4, KKP
- Media: SCTV, Indosiar, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Bisnis Indonesia
- Oil & Gas: Pertamina Hulu Energi, SKK Migas
- Retail: Matahari, Tip Top
- Sport: Indonesia Basketball League
- Travel: Air Asia, Citilink, Expedia
- and many more.. New Products / Spin-off Startups:
- Bukalapak.com – online marketplace
- Hijup.com – muslim fashion e-commerce
- Scallope.com – fashion e-commerce [inactive]
- Kitabisa.com – fundraising platform
- Nebengers [apps] – social ride-sharing platform
- KuliahKita.com – massive open online courses platform [inactive]
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hour
- Annual and performance-based bonus
- Good health care package
- Company vacations
- Office perks: swimming pool, Xbox, boardgames, etc.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More