Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Travels are free
We understand that commuting for work costs you money, time, and energy. For that reason, we can provide you with travel accommodations and allowances so you can focus on what's important. No need to worry about travel expenses.
Our care goes beyond your stay at our company. We have lifetime saving programs that help us ensure your well being even after your retirement or when you are no longer working with us.
This job post is managed by
Job description for iOS Developer at Pt. Swadharma Duta Data
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- At least 2-5 year of iOS Native application development experience with Swift programming.
- achelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related field.
- Deep understanding of frontend development tools and technologies.
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle. Note: Penempatan Bank BUMN
- Interview HR
- Pengerjaan Case Study
- Interview User
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More