Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Write clean, stable, documented and tested code.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred
- Has good understanding of MVVM, MVC, Clean Swift and Viper.
- Having experienced in one/more of these programing languages/platforms: latest Swift, iOS SDK
- Having experienced estimating scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- Having experienced 1 full software lifecycles
- Minimum published/distributed at least 1 apps