Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Investment Analyst Temasek Lifesciences Accelerator Pte Ltd
- Assess potential investible targets in Pre-Seed to Series A stage.
- Conduct due diligence and prepare report presentation to investment committee
- Source investment opportunities from early stage startups in the biotech space.
- Identify collaboration opportunities with external organizations/institutions for synergistic purposes.
- Recruit promising startups into TLA’s hatchery/incubation program.
- Organize and file project related documents using a centralized web-based document and information management system.
- Establish and maintain document tracking systems.
- Assist in periodic updates on portfolio companies and other related progress reports.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- A self-starter and fast learner who is able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with proactive attitude.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Good organizational, problem solving and project management skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and document management tools.
- Good Bachelor degree in business, science or engineering. Recent graduates (within 12 months after graduation) only.
- Min. O-levels background in biological science or biomedical engineering.