Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Internship Mobile Apps Developer Tamtech International
- Have a basic understanding of Agile development
- Be able to write concise, well-documented (or self-documenting) code
- Follow the company guidelines and possess basic social skills
- Knowledge of (and excitement for) Flutter
- Experience in Android and/or iOS development
- Experience with version control tools like Git
- Good understanding of OOP on Darts.
- Able to implement the layout of the UI design with precision
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Free food and beverages